Easter is coming soon and it’s time to start thinking about putting together your Easter baskets! It always seems easy to find ideas for the kids at Easter time, but what about something for your husband, wife, or other special someone?
When I start assembling things at Easter, I always start by thinking of a person’s interests. That can usually spark a few ideas about what small gifts could go along with those themes. Sometimes I need a little more inspiration, so last year I started making a list of adult Easter basket ideas. Here is what I’ve come up with… our top 10 adult Easter basket ideas for gifts that go beyond the traditional jelly beans and chocolate bunnies (plus some creative ideas of how to display everything)!
Adult Easter Basket Ideas for Men:
- Airplane size liquor bottles
- Lottery scratchers
- Some favorite snacks like sunflower seeds, beef jerky, nuts, chips, etc.
- Small electronic accessories like earbuds, car chargers, or aux cords
- Small tools
- Travel mug
- Tickets to a game, concert, or movie
Instead of using a basket to arrange your Easter goodies, think about what your gift recipient’s interests are. You could put everything in a baseball cap, a tool box or fishing tackle box, an ice cooler or a six-pack bottle carrier.
Adult Easter Basket Ideas for Women:
- Nail Polish, lipstick, or other small cosmetics
- Brandy Filled Easter Eggs
- Magazines or books
- Wine and 2 nice wine glasses
- Gift card to a favorite restaurant or shop
- Seeds for the garden and gardening gloves or tools
- Flip flops
- Kitchen gadgets
- Bubble bath
Some fun ideas to use for holding your Easter gifts might include a large bowl, a pretty watering can, an upside down open umbrella, a beach bag, a large travel cosmetics case, a sun hat, or some colorful rain boots.