Looking for some luxurious spa party ideas to help you get puffed, polished and pampered? Here are some great suggestions on hosting a party where you and your guests can relax, kick back, and feel pretty!
Spa Party Invitations
Make your friends feel pampered before your party even begins with some great spa invitations! You could either make your own invitations, send some online invitations, or purchase some pre-made cards. Here are a few ideas for each of these options:
Print out invitations at home and roll them up and tie them with some raffia and a sprig of lavender. You might suggest to your guests to come in pajamas and bath robes or sweats.
Include a pretty sleep mask or manicure kit with your invitation.
Here are some spa party invitations available for purchase from our friends at Tiny Prints:
Spa Girls Invitations
Spa Days Invitations
Painted Toes Invitations
Here are some ideas for setting the scene for your spa theme party:
- The overall color scheme of your party should be soothing like a spa blue or light pink. You can pair this with a neutral like a chocolate brown.
- Drape furniture with white sheets
- Light scented candles
- Light tea lights and scatter them around the room (if age appropriate)
- Hang white lights or paper lanterns
- Set out small vases with fresh, fragrant flowers
- Set out clay pots of wheat grass
- Scatter flower petals
- Play soothing instrumental music
Here are some great party supplies that would go well with the spa party theme, available from Celebrate Express:
Spa Party Plates and Supplies
Spa Party Activities
A great idea for creating your at home spa is to set up stations. Here are some ideas for spa stations
- Facial Masks – Purchase your favorite facial mask or try the following spa recipe:
- Oatmeal-Yogurt Mask – This face mask is suitable for all skin types and is super simple to prepare. It will cleanse and rejuvenate your skin.
- 1 tbsp of oatmeal, finely ground
- 1 tbsp of organic plain yogurt, with active cultures
- A few drops of honey
Add yogurt to the oatmeal in a small bowl and mix together.Warm a few drops of honey, to do this, warm a spoon under hot water for a few minutes then add a few drops of honey to the spoon.
Add the honey to the oatmeal-yogurt mixture and gently stir. Apply the mask to the face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and press a warm washcloth to your face. Apply a moisturizer.
Manicure Station – Give each guest a small manicure kit. Cover a small table with a plastic table cover. Put out a basket of cotton balls and some nail polish remover. Put out an assortment of nail polish and a jar of hand cream.
Foot soak - Use a couple of plastic tubs and fill them with warm water. For a foot soak spa recipe add 1/4 cup epsom salt and a few drops of peppermint oil. Place a towel under the tub for guests to dry their feet. Guests can use their manicure/pedicure kit to trim nails or push back cuticles. Apply a foot cream.
- Epsom Salt
- Scented Essential Oil
- Spa-safe color drops
- Small jar or plastic container with lid
Directions: In a glass bowl mix 1/4 cup Epsom salt with 3-4 drops of scented essential oil and 2-3 drops of color. Place in the container and cover with a lid. Use in a warm bath and enjoy.
Spa Party Favors
Send your guests home with a special memento of the day. Here are some ideas for things that make great spa party favors:
Monogrammed Flip Flops
Damask Manicure Set
- Slippers or flip flops
- Travel-sized lotion
- Manicure kit
- Nail polish
- A CD with relaxing music
- A tin of tea
- Take home bath salts
A Spa Party Ideas for Food and Drinks
- Pitchers of water with slices of lemon or oranges
- Dishes of mixed nuts and dried fruit
- Herbal Teas
- Alcoholic beverages for an adult spa party
- Yogurt smoothies or make your own yogurt parfaits
Hope you found some helpful spa party ideas on this page. Enjoy the party!
If you enjoyed these spa party ideas, you might also enjoy these parties: