This year St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Friday… just in time for the weekend. Now that’s what I’d call lucky! Here are some St. Patrick’s Day party drinks to help you celebrate from the morning to the wee hours. Sure and begorrah!
Irish Coffee Drinks
Traditional Irish Coffee:
- Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Whipped cream on top (sprinkle with green sugar for some special flare!)
Variations you might try:
- Swap the coffee for hot chocolate — yummy!
- Make a frozen version of Irish coffee using mint coffee Irish Cream and adding some coffee ice cream
- Make an Irish martini by swapping the Bushmills for vodka and drizzling in some caramel
Irish Beer Drinks
- First fill your glass halfway with Harp Ale
- Then slowly add Guinness Draught Stout by pouring it over the back of a spoon so it rolls down the inside of your glass and doesn’t mix with the ale
Black Velvet — Mix one half Guinness with one half champagne — so fancy!
Guinness Float — Add vanilla ice cream to a glass of Guinness for a drink and dessert all in one.
Fighting Irish — Add one shot of Bushmills to a glass of Harp Ale